Morning Dream Recall Phone App
- Downloading the mp3 onto your smart phone.
Morning Dream Recall Progressive Alarm MP3 vC4
- Load and setup an alarm clock app that can be set to play an MP3 at a specific time in the morning.
- Example: Android’s built in “Alarm and Timer” app.
- Here are 5 alarm clock apps you can choose from
- Set the MP3 to play at 7am, or 10 minutes before you need to wake up in the morning.
- User it for 1 or 2 weeks as your morning alarm clock. Follow the instructions and write a title of a dream each morning in a dream journal before getting out of bed.
- Send me your feedback.
- Did it work for you?
- Were there any mornings you didn’t wake up on time?
- What are ways it could be improved?
- Do you have a suggestion for a change in the script?
Feedback, questions, comments, and advice are very helpful and encouraging. I appreciate your attention on this and hope you find it useful for increasing your dream recall and clarity. Contact me for any reason.
Dream Recall Smartphone App in Development
There is also an android and blackberry phone app in early development that will be a morning dream recall progressive alarm clock and dream journal. This app will not only wake you up slowly and give you time to do dream recall, but you will also be able to type in a title of the dream you had, or a couple of notes to help strengthen your memory and ensure you do not forget the dream later.
I am looking for dreamers and developers to help make this app available. Let me know if you want to help develop it, or want to be one of the beta testers. Here is a screenshot of the progress so far: