Dreaming and Awakening Retreat with the Lucidity Institute
Becoming adept at lucid dreaming requires practice with effective techniques and a degree of focused attention difficult to maintain during our busy lives. This 10 day retreat is an ideal place to give your lucid dream understanding and ability a boost.
The first time I attended was in 2004 when I was doing research and interviews for a documentary on Lucid Dreaming called: “Explorers of the Lucid Dream World“. After I completed the documentary I stayed in communication with the Lucidity Institute. In 2010 they invited me back as an assistant and a presenter. My responsibilities include calibrating and downloading data of the Nova Dreamer 2 prototypes, Managing the Lucidity Flashes mail server, and presenting lucid dream information in my own unique style.
Suitable for all levels of experience, Dreaming and Awakening program will feature group and individual exercises for developing awareness skills and valuable insights into the application of lucidity. During the retreat all participants get the option to use the new Nova Dreamer 2 prototype, and a natural substance that decades of research has shown to be an effective promoter of lucidity.
- Learning how to dream more lucidly
- inducing, stabilizing and guiding lucid dreams
- brain and mind science of sleep
- lucid dream work: from nightmares to wholeness
- dream ego, shadow, and self-integration
- illusion and virtual reality
- physical body, body-image, and OBEs (Out of Body Experiences)
- dreams within dreams, shared dreams and false awakenings
- consciousness as a model of self and world
- death and transcendence
- Tibetan Dream Yoga
- identity: personal and transpersonal
- Life as a dream quest
- Awakening in your Dreams and in your Life
- Inception: science vs. fiction
To register and learn more, visit the official website: www.lucidity.com/DAA/